Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Perth trip - 1st June 2010 (Day 4)

Merrilynn's alarm clock was so loud! At 6:15 in the morning it rang just beside my ear. The three of us, Merrilynn, Mun Shuen and myself, woke up. We all got dressed and started packing our day pack. In my bag, I had my water bottle, pencil case, work sheet and lip balm.

We went to John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School( JSR ). At the school, we had a dance workshop and a sports workshop. Both these activities were held in their indoor basketball court.



During the dance workshop, we learnt some dance steps. While attending the sports workshop, we played a game with the other children in JSR. I can't really remember what the game was called but I can remember that someone had to shout out knights and horses and cashmeres.

Next we visited Kings Park. In Kings Park, we learnt about its history, which was about the World War 1 & 2. Near the Kings Park, there was an Aboriginal Art Gallery. Our task (in the worksheet) was to sketch two of our favorite paintings in the Art Gallery and state why you favorite it so much.



Now, this was the best part of the day. FREE TIME AT THE MALL!!! We went shopping at Woolworths, a shop that sells cute stuff and the candy man's store!




I think today was the best day among the four days we have been in Perth. But still, the best was SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment